Curious about entrepreneurship, but not sure where to start? Learn from MIT’s premier program for aspiring entrepreneurs, MIT Launch.
Becoming an Entrepreneur is an innovation and business course designed for young, aspiring entrepreneurs who want to explore an entrepreneurial path, and overcome some of the initial challenges in taking those first steps.
From developing new business ideas to market research to entrepreneurial strategy and pitching, this course follows MIT’s successful approach to entrepreneurship. There will be a combination of short videos, thought-provoking case studies, and activities that will challenge you to get you away from your computer screen and into the community to make a real impact.
No previous business or entrepreneurship experience needed. The course is designed for high school and college students but learners of any age may enroll. Join us to embark on your entrepreneurial journey.
What you’ll learn
- Overcoming the top hurdles to starting a company
- Coming up with business ideas
- Performing market research and choosing your target customer
- Developing your positioning and entrepreneurial strategy
- Defining your goals as an entrepreneur and business, plus pitching and selling to customers
Meet the instructor
Founder and Executive Director, MIT Launch MIT
The course starts Starts on June 27, 2016.Register
Sorry, comments are closed for this post.